Free Shipping Over $75
We offer free economy shipping for orders of dry goods totaling over $75. This promotion applies only to shipments to the lower 48 contiguous US States. Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, APO and US Territories will be billed the actual shipping cost.
We use a combination of UPS, FedEx, USPS 1st Class & Priority Mail Service, whichever is most economical, for shipment within the lower 48 states. Delivery time is typically 2-7 business days once your order is shipped.
Order Under $75
Orders totaling under $75 are shipped with a flat-rate shipping charge of just $6.99.
$8.99 Upgraded Shipping
You can select upgraded UPS Ground Shipping Service for $8.99; or free for orders over $250. This service expedites your delivery to just 2-4 business days (1 business day to most parts of TX and OK).
Same Day Shipping
We work hard to ensure that your orders are processed and shipped for you quickly. Most orders placed before 11AM CST (10AM EST, 1PM PST) will ship out the same day. Orders received after 11AM CST will be shipped the next business day. Please note we do not ship on weekends.
Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, APO and US Territories
Shipments are made thorough UPS or USPS. Please call us for a shipping quote.
We do not ship internally at this time.
Customer pickup hours are available at our store during our store hours. Please select the “local pickup” option during checkout or call us at 817-485-3474 to place your order by phone. Orders are ready for pick up the business day if you place your order by 11AM CST. You will be contacted via email once your order is ready for pick up.
Manufacturer Defects & Product Warranties
We are authorized retailers of all the products sold on our website and in our store. All warranties are covered by the manufacture. In the unlikely event that you receive a defective product, or it becomes defective during its warranty coverage, please contact us for instructions on how to proceed. We can often assist with the warranty service if the product is less than 30 days old. However, many of the manufactures prefer to deal directly with the consumer when warranty service is required. In these scenarios, we will provide you with the manufacturer’s contact information and directions on how to obtain warranty service.
Products Damaged in Transit
Open and inspect your shipment immediate upon arrival. If any of the products are damaged, please contact us within 3 days of delivery. Make sure to keep all packaging and all damaged items as they may be required for inspection/return. Any items that are damaged in transit are refunded or replaced at no cost to you. We will cover 100% of the return shipping cost.
We are staffed by passionate freshwater and saltwater hobbyist and can help you find the best products that fit your needs. If you need to return an item, please email us for an RA (Return Authorization) number. *Please note, products cannot be returned without an RA number.
We are able to accept returns with the following conditions:
- Returns must be requested and approved via email within 30 days of the original shipment date.
- Product and product packaging must be sealed and unopened with original manufacturer seals intact.
- Returns must be shipped back within 7 days fully insured and properly packaged.
- The RA number must be clearly marked the outside of the shipping box. Do not ship any product back in its product box. Always put the product inside a cardboard box fully packaged, otherwise the item will not be in resalable condition and you will not receive full credit or the return may possibly refused. Shipping charges are NOT refundable unless the merchandise was shipped in error.
Open Box Returns
If you purchased a product in the last 30 days that has been opened but unused*, has never seen water and still has all of its original packaging (warranty cards, manuals, accessories, etc.) we can accept your return with a small 10% restocking fee.
* We are unable to accept returns of Neptune Systems, Aqua Illumination (AI) or EcoTech Marine products once the manufacturer’s packaging seals have been broken.
Notes Regarding Returns
We are unable to accept returns when:
- Product is used or shows any signs of use
- Product is missing parts (packaging, manual, accessories, etc.)
- Warranty return that is tested to be fully functional
- Past 30 days of original shipment
- Product sold as Open Box Items
- Gift Cards are non-refundable
- Shipping & delivery fees
Order Cancellation and Refused Packages
If you need to cancel an order, please call us as soon as possible. We have a small window to cancel and order and will do our best to assist you with your request. Orders cannot be canceled once they have been processed and enters our fulfillment/shipment process. Refused orders are subjected to an automatic 25% restocking fee plus return freight charge. For freight items, such as aquariums, canopies and stands, you are responsible for the original cost of shipment to you plus the cost of return shipping: which typically costs $100-$500 each way. Orders cannot be cancelled or refused due to delay in shipping