Nano Aquarium Algae Magnet Cleaner (up to 1/4") Flipper
Flipping is easy!
Scrub it: The large scrubbing / polishing cloth is ideal for quick removal of daily film algae buildup! The pad can be used throughout most of the tank, but we recommend flipping to the blade side when cleaning anywhere near the sand to avoid sand getting trapped in the pad.
Flip it: 1. Start the Flip with the blade facing down since that is the natural orientation of Flipper. 2. Flip in the upper areas of your tank away from sand and gravel, and in areas of low water current. 3. When flipping, completely break the magnetic attraction by moving the handle at least 6” away from the tank wall before rotating the handle. Watch our helpful videos for even more tips!
Scrape it: The stainless steel scraper is ideal for removing hard algae deposits throughout your tank. The blade side of Flipper also has a safety gap which helps prevent sand trapping and reduces the chance of scratching. Thus, we recommend using only the blade side of Flipper when working near the sand line.
- Patented dual sided cleaner - provides access to both a large polishing pad on one side and an efficient scraper on the other without ever having to reach in your tank! Reef Safe and ready for your coralline!
- Specially designed safety gap - on the scraper side helps prevent trapped sand and thus decreases chances of scratching, even at the sand line!
- Ultra low profile design - allows cleaning in previously unreachable locations.
- Unique orienting buoyancy - keeps the cleaner upright for easy retrieval. Doesn't sink like a rock like other brands! Always flip with the Blade facing down.
- Easily replaceable blades for both glass or acrylic tanks - means you can keep blades fresh for optimal scraping.
- Nano - for aquariums up to 1/4”
- Standard - for aquariums up to 1/2”
- MAX - for aquariums up to 1”